Monday, January 23, 2017

What! I have not posted in over a year!   Man did things get away from me.  I did finish two degrees since then.  I have some new games that I have been playing.  I recently got a copy of Congo.  That had me finishing up on some painting of my Darkest Africa stuff.

I have managed to squeeze in a couple of games of Lion Rampant.  I just purchased Dragon Rampant and Black Ops.   I am getting into the  games Osprey is putting out.

I have my Reaper Miniatures Bones III Kickstarter coming soon.  More stuff to paint.

I was able to meet up with the Camino Real Gamers in Albuquerque and play a siege scenario using Lion Rampant.  They seem like a great group and I look forward to playing some more games with them.  I am looking forward to being part of a club.  There is a yearly organizational meeting next weekend  and I would imagine they will discuss plans for the new year.

I need to get back on here and post way more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment